Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tip Me Tuesdays and The Winner Announced

The winner of the Tip Me Tuesday contest is... drum roll please.... Debi- (your super cool gift will be in the mail today)
Here is what she won:


AND-

Here is her cleaning tip:

"I love cleaning tips! I think my most recent favorite is cleaning the burners on the stove. put the burner things in a big ziplock (i double bagged mine) add a little ammonium (I did maybe like a 1/4 to a 1/2 cups worth), seal it up and let it sit overnight. (i put them in the garage so my house wouldn't stink if it leaked). Then the next day just plug your nose pull/dump it out. scrub with a sponge in the sink and watch the black go away with nearly no effort....seriously, they looked brand new! I like brand new looking with very little effort. :)"


I haven't had time to try this yet,(read post below to see why) but when I do, I will post pics.

I am looking for more cleaning tips in the mean time. So if you have thought of some more I would love to hear them. See you next Tuesday, for Tip Me Tuesday.

Oh and P.S. if you live on my street, Tuesday is also Trash Day. You just got two tips for the price of one. Happy Tuesday.



2 comments:

Debi said...

YAY!!! :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Congrats Debi- look for your prize to be in the mail soon, and thanks for the tip! Love you friend.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx