Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blog Question?

I have been wondering something my dear beloved, devoted, readers...

Inquiring Minds(That's ME) Want to Know...





Currently, I have been answering via email when I am on my phone or in the comment section at home on the computer.
But today I got wondering which do you prefer?

Personally, I like the comment section because sometimes what goes on in the comment section can be as interesting, if not more interesting, than the blog post itself.
But then another blog friend said emails because then it's private. Also the comment section is hard to get to on my phone, whereas an email is Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy! But then I feel like I'm being rude because there is whole comment lingering thing in the comment section that just drives me nutts! But then I wonder if I answer you back in the comment section does Blogger send you an email saying I answered you back?

Do you see why I needed, I had to, I wasn't going to sleep until I found out the answers to these questions?

I know it's earth shattering news like this that you come here for right?

Well, if you would be so kind as to answer my little poll up there I will sleep better tonight.


OH and YOU ARE THE BEST!


ALSO HAPPY HUMP DAY!

13 comments:

shontell said...

A. if you comment in emails, we can't lurk. 2 you have so many issues. And D, thanks for the hump wishes.

No(dot dot)el said...

:) I knew you were a fellow lurker Queenie !

Danise Jurado said...

I am a fan of the comment section... :)

No(dot dot)el said...

@Danise yay! Me too. But now I will wonder are you going to get a response via email that says that I said this? See I want you to know that I commented here.

No(dot dot)el said...

So far we have 3 for comments and O for email.

Cami said...

I prefer emails :)

I personally don't have time to go back to comments and see if someone responded to whatever I commented with...if that makes sense?

It's less time consuming to respond to emails :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Yes, that is for sure my dilemma Cami. What to do? what to do? So for now I am responding both places.

amoryg said...

I'm not sure. I sometimes don't go back to see the response, but I do respond to comments on my blog and not email.

BTW, did you ever get my email???

No(dot dot)el said...

A$- that's my issue too. If I don't back to see what other might have written me back then it just seems rude. And I don't think blogger emails when you comment back in the comment section only when you email. I think?

Jeni said...

I like the comments - and if you're actually signed in through Google/blogger, you can check the box that says "Email follow-up comments to..." and then you will get an e-mail if someone else comments after you and you don't have to check back. That way you're still in a conversation with ALL of the readers rather than just the blogger.

No(dot dot)el said...

Ah ha! Thanks for shedding some light on that Jeni. You smart whipper snapper You! Comment section is winning ;)

amoryg said...

I don't know either. But I sent you an email aside from a comment. Maybe I need s new address a$@whatever.com?? ;)

Mothering with Creativity said...

Comment section...and click the box that says "email follow up comments". I read both. But comments section is my winner.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx