Friday, May 18, 2012

A Quote

I'd Like to Be as Good as My Dog thinks I am.

I am convinced that in my dogs eyes I can do wrong. They all love me unconditionally because I feed them, walk them, play ball with them and pet them. That's all they need to think

SHE IS GOOD.


As Rich as my kids think I'm.


I remember when my mom would say, "Do you think the money grows on trees?" There was a time that I thought it did. There was a moment when the rising cost of gas, a loaf of bread, and a gallon of milk meant nothing to me. Gone are the days. Still in my children's eyes...

I AM RICH.



And be as beautiful as my mother thinks I am.


This week when I was at bible study the ladies where talking about mothers day and of course about their own mothers. There were a couple of women who mentioned that the first thing to come out of their moms mouths, after not seeing them in a while was the fact that they had gained weight or what they were wearing. I spoke up and said, my mom is the complete opposite. She is the ultimate encourager. I jokingly said that it's like "Good job breathing, Good job walking, Good Job being YOU!" Every single time I am with her, I walk away feeling like a million bucks, and that I could conquer the world if I wanted to. Don't worry, I don't want to conquer the world. Don't know what I do with the world if I did conquer it, but that's a good question for another day. All that to say that in MY mothers eyes...

I AM BEAUTIFUL.



My next link up party for "Letters To My Pets" will be June 1st and will run a month long. Be sure to grab a button. Start writing your letter to your pets for the month of June :) and join me right back here in precisely 14 days.


Noel's Beautiful Life




8 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for following me- following you back! Love reading so far and look forward to enjoying your blog even more!

Lucy The Valiant said...

I love this! What a great way to look at yourself - through the eyes of people who love you!

amoryg said...

Your posts just get better and better, girlfriend!


What a beautiful post!!!! Simple, loving, truthful and to the point.

No(dot dot)el said...

A$- you just called me girlfriend. I guess it's official! We are. Thanks for the compliment too, hope you are having a great weekend.

Naptime Review said...

Found you on weekend stroll hop! Great post and so true ;) Love for you to follow back when you have a chance.

julie @ Naptime Review
http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

amoryg said...

It's the West Coast slang....right?! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this post, can't believe mums would comment on their child's weight, no matter what age! if my mum said something like that I would cry!

ms.composure said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!



http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx