Monday, May 21, 2012

I'm Not Sure

I'm not sure how I feel about my girls getting so growed up.



I'm not sure how I feel about this one graduating from Jr. High and going on to High School.



I'm not sure how I feel about this other one graduating elementary school and going into Jr. High.



I'm not sure, but I seem to remember like it was yesterday, when they were outside making lemonade stands and the high light of their day was going to the dollar store.



I'm not sure that my heart can handle boyfriends, parties, licenses to drive, dances, and all that comes with these growed up years. Why can't they just go back to playing like this?



I'm not sure why I live so far away from these people.


I'm not sure if I have made all the right choices in life.


I'm not sure why I haven't really mastered this.


I'm not sure about much in this life, but of this I am sure;

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, and I am thankful for every minute of it.

Even Monday mornings. Happy Monday everyone linking up here;

miscellany monday at
lowercase letters
And Here;

Covered in Grace


And Here;

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feelings too....life slips by so fast and it seems we never get enough of our loved ones.

The Olive Tree Blog said...

oh my this post! I am struggling with the thought of kindergarten next year...lol

carissa said...

oh girl, i can't imagine how hard it is on mom to have a girl going into high school. all the more reason to treasure the moments you share! my oldest is starting preschool and i'm a little (or a lot) sad. : )

amoryg said...

Awww. It flies and now I'm really getting it.

I love your new header. Very cute!

Susan said...

Yes...they grow up so very fast. Beautiful girls...

Sar said...

I feel totally similar; why do I live so far away from my family again?! Silly decisions. :)

Sarah said...

CONGRATS TO YOU ON ALL THESE BIG FAMILY MILESTONES! So exciting. Love your blog!

Erin said...

Kids grow up too quickly! It seems as if you blink and there they are all grown up and all! Enjoy the moments and hold onto them :)

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx