Monday, February 13, 2012

To My Giant... Happy Valentine's Day


This Stud Muffin pictured above

He still;

Rings my bell.

Has My Number.

Get's Me Going.

He is;

A Major Babe Alert.

My Daddy Mack.

A Looker.

Is it getting Hot in here?

And Here's what I would like to say To My Giant when I see this picture;

Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

Oops, I lost my phone number. Could I have yours?

If Santa comes down your chimney and trys to stuff you in his sack, don't worry cause I wanted you for Christmas!

Just having a little fun keeping LOVE alive!

Hope it inspires you to do the same <3 <3 <3

Happy Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...did your kids die laughing when they read this? i know i did...happy love day to the both of you. t

No(dot dot)el said...

No I spared them the embarrassment. They hear that kind of talk enough around here on a regular basis.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx