Thursday, February 02, 2012

Name My Knife

There is a new star in our home.


He is unlike this old star that has been in our home for almost 17 years now.



We call this guy The Crackin... which of course is a tribute to Pirates, but also because he gets a crackin on my dinner yo! I'm a goof ball I know, but you love me.

Back to my new knife,

He gets along really well with other cast members that match in other colors.


I like him a lot. He needs a name. I like naming things. Remember when I asked for names for my GPS- aka, Gloria Paige Smith? Well, I like naming things. Inadament objects are my favorite things to name. Like my old faithful "The Crackin", above. My cars of course have names. Beastie Boy is the Ford's name. Victoria is our bus name. But naming a knife who ever heard of such a silly thing? Well, me. And now, you!




Help me name him. If I end up using your name, you will win a $20 Target gift card so can go get a pretty Green knife at Target.

14 comments:

N. Rose said...

Cutrina- I'll cut you!

Mean Green Cutting Machine

Sliceroni- it's Italian like you.

El Verde- Mexican like me.

shontell said...

Captain Cutta Rug
Sir Cuttigan
PICK ME PICK ME!!

bean said...

I like Natalie's. you could even get more intense with it like el verde pinche;) or just the green.

No(dot dot)el said...

Girls, I forgot to mention that the winners will be announced Saturday morning.

No(dot dot)el said...

Isaiah's entered the game, Captian Cuttless he freed the slaves he said. He's learning about him. He says, Cuttless "told them to follow the spoon thing in the sky" (I think he means the big dipper or is it the little dipper?)

N. Rose said...

Zed does not count. He did not leave a comment. :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Now Nat sis, don't go getting your panties in a wad, I just thought it was cute that he put that in there. Sol said, "Well Cutt-less wouldn't be good because he is going to help you cut more" Good point don't ya think?

bean said...

Ok then Captian Cutmore!

How funny my word verification is Cutomea, how 'bout that?

But i really like el verde pinche cause then its like your kids are cursing without even knowing it;) And if they do know well then i know Sol will have my back on this one!

No(dot dot)el said...

Cutomea- that's like Oh Momma Mia!!

No(dot dot)el said...

What happens if Word Verification wins?

bean said...

then you win!

My Fleeting Life said...

The green Monster after the Red Sox wall

my fleeting life said...

green cut knife

my fleeting life said...

greenalicious knife

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx