Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love/Hate

I Love summer time Happy hour Cocktails.
I Hate that when you are counting calories you can't drink more than one :)


I Love going on walks when the scenery is so amazing and the weather is so perfect.
I Hate that I seem to be a tasty treat for most mosquitoes.

I Love that my boys are playing summer baseball.
I Hate that they have been out of the loop for two years and are now having to play catch UP!
I Love that I live here in Seattle, especially in the Summer when there is so much to do.
I Hate that my family and beloved friends don't live closer.
I Love being on Island Time in the Summer months.
I Hate NOTHING about that at all, whatsoever!

I Love that My dog Barley can do this trick.
I HATE that he can't seem to manage to keep his nose out of the trash.



 NOW IT'S YOUR TURN- ARE YOU READY to LINK UP? HERE'S The 411:






1. There are no rules to this link up, cause those are meant to be broken. But if you are so inclined to follow me because of this link up,  WELL first of all ... ahhh THANK YOU,  and second would you please let me know in that lil comment section down there so that I can follow back.

2. It doesn't have to be a whole blog about LOVE/HATES it could be either, neither, tomato, tomoto,potato, pototo, or... just link up... have fun and get to know your fellow bloggers LOVE/HATES.

3. If you want to grab the LOVE/HATE button so others know what you are doing grab the code and paste it whereva! I'm not gonna check. Don't have time for that. But I do have to tell you that when I come to your page and see my little button on there that I worked so hard on, well it makes me like you a whole lot more. Also your friends might appreciate knowing where this fun party is so invite them.

4. Have fun, get to know people that's what a link up is for :) Try to at least comment on one other bloggers link up that you don't know. 


8 comments:

Holly said...

Great idea- love your blog Noel! I have been doing a Weekly Gratitude post for the last few years. I wanted to know if you may be interested in joining forces to start a weekly post/hop/whatever the pros are calling it, where our readers can post their list of things they are thankful for. I just posted mine for last week. Check it out and let me know if you want to co-host this in the future- thanks! Holly @ Pink Lady http://holly-pinklady.blogspot.com

Alyx said...

I love all of your loves&hates.
I hate that I forgot to do this this week.
Here's to trying not to forget next week!!

Unknown said...

Do you do your love / hates every week? I love them! Specially your pup being able to do that awesome trick, but he can't keep his nose from the thrash. I can so relate. :)
I hope you're having a wonderful day!

amoryg said...

Barley is a great name for a yellow lab. :)

A happy hour drink sounds divine right now.

Mikelle Jade said...

oh I love walks in the summer too, and your dog sure is a sweetie, really cute!

Jillian Carreira said...

Hi Noel I love doing this love/hate post and I love linking up with the people who join... I hate not having the time to really concentrate on my blog... oh where does the time go??

Hope you have a super fantastic week.
Jillian

Kelly said...

I've decided its absolutely beautiful where you live and I'd like to be your neighbor!

BumbersBumblings said...

Love this idea! I'll have to participate next time. I just started following you on instagram :)

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx