Thursday, July 12, 2012

Flashback Friday


I don't know about you all, but looking back on old blogs has been very therapeutic for me lately.
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the fact that I have one kiddo in NV right now visiting friends and family, and I know that same kiddo is headed off to high school this Fall. I also have one Giant away in Vancouver for work right now and we left on a heavy conversation. Work Travels + Heavy Conversation = Bad News. And I have two boys in Summer baseball right now and I am up to my eyeballs in worry, and guilt about their fitting in with their new baseball teams. Well, and so looking back on old blogs reminds me of a time when I had seemingly, everything under control and all my chics where under the same roof, and I had more time to think , and.... Sigh....

It was a pretty big deal to let Emma go so far away from this Momma Bear for so long.  But I knew she would be in good hands and having so much fun. Still I'm feeling a little va-klempt as I'm looking through some of these old posts when she was only 7 years old. Seriously people... where does the time go?

To Quote the movie, I Don't Know How She Does It with Sarah Jessica Parker "The experts say that separation anxiety ends around 2 years old for the baby, but they never say at what age it ends for the Mom." BTW this is a great movie if you haven't seen it, and this quote... well it is just so very true.

So in honor of Emma's first big trip away from her Momma Bear,  my old link up this FBF week is a few short quotes from when she was only a little 7 year old girl. She told me so matter of factly that her favorite season was Summer.

Well and I'll let her tell you why.

So Are You Ready Bloggity Bloggers? This is the dealio:

1. You have to have been blogging for at least a year.(Mandatory) 

2. Link up your old posts from at least a year ago. Don't link up your website, click on the actual title of your old post so that's what the other linkers will read(did you know you could do that?)So if you did know way to go Smarty Pants, but if you don't know how to do that you click on the title of your post that will give you the right http:// to copy and paste in the box that says LINK. 

3. Follow Your Host- It's the decent thing to do.


4. Have FUN!! 




No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx