Friday, September 14, 2012

Flashback Friday

 I haven't had much to say lately, and I haven't had much time for old movies or any movies for that matter.
Although we did watch Spy Kids the other night, but I would hardly count that as a real flashback.
There has been the occasional blurb here or there on here but really, for the most part I'm kinda blogged out right now. 
Have you noticed?
Still, I sit and type on my Maccy hoping that something, anything will come to me as my fingers get moving.
But, nope. 
NOTHING.
I GOT NOTHING.
So because I love you, and because I have been a bit of a Debbie Downer on here lately I'm going to give you some funny knock, knock jokes to start off your weekend.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Oink oink.
Oink oink who?
Make up your mind, are you a pig or an owl?! 

Remember when life was all about remembering a funny knock knock joke, and your biggest concern was remembering your locker combo in Jr. High?
Knock knock.
Who's there? 
Cash.
Cash who?
Wait a second I'm not opening the door to a nut.

Well, that's where I am at right now folks.
My boys are all about the funny jokes,
and my girl Chloe has made it through two weeks of Jr. High with complete locker combo confidence.
Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Boo.
Boo Who.
I'm Sorry I didn't mean to make you cry.

And Em, well she's a stud-muffin who needs to be on all these voice shows that are coming back on this season.
Do you watch those voice shows.
I do.
Which voice show is your favorite?
American Idol
X Factor
or 
The Voice.
I have been an American Idol fan since it's start,  but now that Randy is the only one left as a judge I'm kinda thinking it's just not quite gonna be the same. I really like the idea of The Voice because the judges don't get to see what the contestant looks like so it really is all their voice that gets them the vote.
Love that. 
And now that I have rambled on about absolutely nothing at all...
It's time for what I like to call a little FBF- if you are new here this is a link up for blogs that are a year or older. You find an old post that you want others to read or re-read and link it up. Then you read each others and I hope comment and get to know your fellow FBF'ers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

shoot! im not quite at a year. soon! happy aloha friday girl!

Anna said...

I love watching The Voice when I'm able, I haven't watched any of this season though.

LeiShell said...

I've been away from the blog a bit and just noticed your cute new blog design! Love it! And your rambling of a post made my morning:) Aaah, lockers, it has been awhile since that stress, but I remember it!!! I like x factor this year...although, i have always loved AI...but yea, I don't think it will be the same this year...and I sort of love the rude Simon..lol

No(dot dot)el said...

@Kendra- Well link up when you are a year girl.
@Anna- I like the Voice too. I love how they are judged solely on their Voice and not on how they look.
@LeiShell-Thanks it was super fun to work with Alyx on it.So glad I could make your morning with my silly knock knock jokes. I sort of love the rude Simon too. Shhh... don't tell.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx