I completely forgot about one of my all time favorite link ups so in honor of "better late than never"
Here you have my 10 questions answered that were supposed to be Posted on the 4th of August.
4 days late for this but who's counting, I mean really? It is summer after all.
1. What is your favorite makeup product? Great Lash Mascara from Maybeline. Can't beat that Pink and Green bottle for big thick lashes.
2. What foreign country would you like to travel to? Scotland is next on the list for me.
3. What is the last package you have received in the mail? Thrifty Gift Exchange items. Thank you again Alanna.
4. What is your favorite picture from July?
5. What is your favorite board game? Monopoly. So many great memories.
6. What is your favorite Bible story? Oh wow this is a tough one but I would have to say the story of Jesus with the Samaritan woman. Why? Because it exudes the heart of mercy that our Savior has for us all and reminds me every time I read it why I love Jesus so much.
7. What is your favorite non-fast food restaurant? Frankie's Italian Restaurant.
8. What summer Olympics event do you enjoy watching the most? Shh... don't tell but I have not watched a single event yet. I blame it on the Summer baseball games that I have been going to 4 nights a week.
9. What is your favorite post from July? Well it would have to be this one
10. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Oh man, I'm not sure I should admit this because I don't really like tell people of my deep, deep adoration for Oprah, but I really, really want to meet her someday. I think we could be best friends ;)
If you want to join in on this fun link up/party/questionnaire click on that little cutie-pa-tootie and hop on board.