Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tasha's Challenge



I love my friend Tasha Gardner.
If I were to describe her in a few short sentences this is what I would say;

She is beyond creative.
She loves her husband.

She is a good mom.
She raised and outstanding young man.

She loves VW's.
She introduced me to the world of scrap-booking.


She loves challenges.
She reinvents herself on a regular basis.

She is a good friend.
She is a faithful friend.

Those are just a few of the words I would use to best describe my friend Tasha.

I wanted you all to reacquaint yourselves with Tasha, and her challenges because she has come knocking on the challenge door again and this time I am more prepared and excited than ever!

If you want to you can join in on this fun challenge, here are the ground rules;
Pick a clothing item or genre and wear it for the month of January.
She (Tasha) is going to wear 31 sweaters in 31 days.
I am going to wear 31 different hats.
Emma is going to wear A SCARF for 31 days.

We will of course need documentation of your activity and there will be prizes.
To see some of her previous challenges years past follow the tag below that says ; tasha challenge


Hope this gives you enough time to prepare and join in on all the fun!!

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx