Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Favorite Captured Moments 2011


This year a very tragic thing happened regarding my captured moments. You can read about this sad day here if you have time, under the tag Maccy, but for time purposes and to keep this mostly about pictures I am going to give you the condensed version.
My Maccy crashed and so with Maccy went all my beloved pictures that were stored in him.
It was tragic.



But thankfully, I bought a new little piece of technology this year called the I Phone.
It has not only been my only phone but also my camera, computer, and all around favorite piece of entertainment that I now own. We bonded after Maccy died. We became friends. I learned to appreciate this small device in a way I had never done before.



Well, all that to say the pictures that would have been posted on this recap post would have been quite different if I had all my pictures but I am getting really good at picking up the pieces, and the pictures wherever I can find them. Don't be surprised if I steal a pic right off your page for my own purposes because that's just how I roll now.

These Favorite Pics are of when;
Uncle Greg and Tanya came to Seattle in February
Easter in West Seattle
and When our Lil Cabin got a Face Lift
Hope you enjoy, more favorites to come.

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx