Monday, March 19, 2012

Tree Sweater Pictures

There is a local fiber artist, Suzanne Tidwell who has recently brightened up the downtown area of Redmond by putting sweaters on the trees. Don't you just absolutely love art?


This exhibit is amazing. To call this a labor of love, would be an understatement.


I begged my Fab 4 to cooperate for a photo shoot here and had to promise them the world so they would deliver. I guess my years of constant documenting with a camera is not something they appreciate. Hmm... I can't imagine why?


Well, they did cooperate, and I am happy to report that I now have some updated close up shots of them. It's been about 5 years, but ya know better late than never.


Solomon was the odd man out of that shot. Oops!

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx