Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Park in Vienna




For me there is absolutely nothing better than sitting on a park bench with a cup of joe or a glass of wine depending on the time of day. I love watching the world go by. I am a Frederick field mouse and if I could pick a picture that best describes me in a photographic way it would probably be the one at the top.










If it were not for my fellow journey men and women on this path called life I don't think I would get up from those park benches and experience life. I would let life come to me. I find it so interesting that life does find a way of finding me even when I would prefer to sit still.






Maybe it's the beauty that I hear in silence or that I know so many have sat and thought the very same things and that there truly is nothing new under the sun except for me. There has never been another me.







My eyes see things different.

My ears hear things different.

My voice is unique.

What I say may have been said before but not exactly the same.

That to me is so cool.




No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx