Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day, and some ponderings about sleep

I slept in til 11:30. The giant got up with the kiddos and I can hardly believe myself that it is still possible for me to sleep that long. When I looked at the clock I had to rub my eyes to see if it was really almost noon. Haven't slept that long since I was a teenager. Do you know what is so wierd though??
I am STILL tired!!!!! Someone tell me please why it is when you get more sleep than usual that you wake up feeling more tired?? How can this be?? Just doesn't make sense.
Also, someone told me once that all the nights that you don't get a full 8 hours sleep you will have to catch up on all those lost hours later in life when you are older? That can't be true. Most older people I know require less sleep. Why is that?

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx