Thursday, April 19, 2012

On Being an Auntie

I can't even begin to tell you all the joy I have in being an Auntie.


There is something so special about this relationship.

Ever since I heard my first niece Kaylanne call me Auntie it has been a treasured relationship that I hold so precious in my heart.


My newest niece Sophia, aka Last Minute Biscuit because she came right at the tail end of 2011, brings me joy overflowing.


And so this post is just so that I can look at her pictures and brag about how "fartin' CUTE" she is.


And while we are at it, Her older sister is pretty "fartin cute" too!


Although, in the above picture Sophia doesn't seem to like the competition.

2 comments:

Bean said...

Awe! Love that baby! There is something special about being called auntie. I remember when I would correct the kids if they called me by my first name, "it's auntie gina to you kid." I have since given up on teaching them. But it is like being called mom and knowing their are very few people who get to call you that, it is quite an honor:)

No(dot dot)el said...

Yes, that baby makes me smile so BIG!! It really is such an honor. I can't wait to hear the things lil miss Sophia will tell us. We prayed for the girls to be better last night.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx