Monday, February 01, 2010

LOVE.



<3 This time of year (February) provides one of my favorite candies. You might think I am talking about chocolates, but you would be sadly mistaken. Nope, I am talking about conversation hearts. Not only do I love the way these candies taste but I really love the words, WORDS mean so much, ya know.
Words can go a long way for me.

In keeping with the theme of words and the month of February I have declared this to be love month. I know there is a certain day that some would say was made up by Hallmark to make money and I don't disagree with those people(my husband) who think this way. But, I would like to say that just because this month might just be another attempt to dip into your wallet doesn't mean I have to celebrate it that way.

For me this month is going to be all about LOVE. Love is something that should be celebrated. It is a beautiful thing to find love in another person or life-long mate but I am talking about more than just that. More than the dreamy romantic love I want to celebrate LOVE in all ways. Love for people being the most important.

I want to everyday this month think about and really express with words how much I love the people in my life and so as my own challenge and just for fun I am writing one person a day this month and telling them that I love them.

I am inspired by the John Mayer song, Say What you Need to Say , but also taken much more of my inspiration from a book that says quite a bit on the subject of love.

So here's to LOVE I say. Celebrate LOVE it's worth every penny, energy, thought, time you spend on it.

LOVE-
Fully
Deeply
Sweetly
Passionately
Unashamed
Compassionately
Creatively
Totally
Surrendered
Kindness
Mercy
Grace
Without End
More
Better
Unselfishly
Generously
Without Words
Beyond Boundaries
Stronger
Tirelessly
Patiently
Gently
Laughing
Longer
Simply
Perfectly

LOVE.

4 comments:

Debi said...

I like it Noel! Thanks for sharing! and what a great way to spend this month. :D

TimmyMac said...

I like this too . . . Probably because I'm a "words" person . . .

No(dot dot)el said...

Yes, the LOVE month has proven to be a lot of fun. I might continue this tradition of writing me own Valentines and Love notes every February.
Words people are all 3 of us here in the comment section... so I tell you both I love you and I am very thankful for your friendships <3

TimmyMac said...

:-) Back at cha!

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx