Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The New Fashion Challenge from my friend Tasha

your fashion mission for march - (SO EASY i think)

to incorporate a man's tie into your daily wear and take a photo. 

**Come on ladies you can do this with me if you want and she gave prizes last time so just a little FYI - they were good prizes.

if you want her email to send your pics i will give it to you and then you can check 

my vw friends for last months blog post that she put up.

This one is going to be fun but I can't decide to wear it the normal manly way or as a bow in my hair, hmm.....??

5 comments:

lost said...

so far, i've worn two: as a belt and i've got a bow tie with a barrette back on it in my hair today! so easy...i'll post ideas some time next week on the slogoin blog. have fun!

lost said...

oh hey...did emma like her prize?

No(dot dot)el said...

yes she loved it. she keeps bugging me to get over there and spend her money.
that was really thoughtful of you.

jami said...

how fun!

lost said...

i've already got one contestant! game on!

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx