Sunday, August 30, 2009

Life is running..










Life and all it's events has a way of creeping up on me.

Before I go any further, let me point out that it wasn't always this way for me. There was a time I vaguely remember about 11 years ago, yes 11 years ago exactly, I remember that life came and went at the normal, natural speed that a human being can keep up with. But, since a certain life changing event that happened 11 years ago on May 28th, 1998, I have not been able to catch back up with life.

I feel like life is running so fast and even if I screamed at the top of my lungs, "LIFE SLOW DOWN WOULD YA, I CAN'T KEEP UP!!" it still wouldn't matter.

So because life is a runner, not a jogger or fast walker, but a full blown runner I am finding it essential that I get in better shape so that I don't get left behind.

3 comments:

shontell said...

Sigh. Only 7 more Christmases till she moves out. I hate it.

No(dot dot)el said...

I heard she got a cell phone. how was her first day in middle school?

Jen's World said...

Glad to be running this life race with you sis.....You're doing a great job. Love you.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx