Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Laugh Insanely, Love Truly, and Forgive Quickly!!

laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

I liked this version of live, laugh, love. Not sure why I liked it but here is an insight to my thought process on this one.

I feel as though my laugh is insane. Many people have told me it's loud that's for sure. But how would you know if your laugh was insane? I know I find myself often times being the only one who is laughing. That might be considered insane. I know I often get looks of shock for my laugh. Now that I am thinking about it, I am not sure it's a good thing to have an insane laugh.

I know I love truly because I am not sure I have ever loved falsely. How would you know if your love wasn't true? Maybe it's someone who is a phony or insincere. Although I not sure you would know what that would look like if you were a phony.

I forgive quick enough I think. I mean right now as I am sitting here thinking if there is anyone I need to forgive and I can't think of anyone. Nope not a single person do I have an offense with that needs to be forgiven so yeah, I think...

I GOT THIS!!

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx