Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Motivation Bug

I am getting the bug , the motivation bug to finish up my books and send them out. As of the last email from the publishers I have done a whole lot of nothing with them and the email sits in my inbox haunting me. Reminding me of what a big sissy I am for not sending in my scripts. Last night I had a thought that really motivated me. I can 't really put into words what it was that clicked but today after finishing up some homework I am going to blow the dust off of my scripts, go to the post office, and mail this baby out.
It really has been a strange thing my reaction to this. As I have said in previous posts I really am afraid of the rejection and it has paused me for the last few months but I am motivated today. 
I will feel a huge sense of relief when they are out and no longer in my hands. When the move is in their courts then there will be nothing else I can do, but hope and pray that if this is meant to be it will be.
Oh how I hope it is meant to be!!

3 comments:

SeƱor H said...

I'll be praying for you Noel. That is very exciting!

TimmyMac said...

You can do it!

Jeni said...

I know the "fear of rejection" bug quite well-- this is the reason I post my goals on my blog so that if I don't follow through, there will be at least the three people who read my blog to remind me of that... :) So expect me to ask you next time I see you (or next time I remember) if you mailed your manuscript...

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx