Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to the man I love, I am so Happy you are Here


I love you for so many reasons but here are just a few for you on this your birthday; You have THE greatest sense of humor ever, You are so artistic and this is so beautiful to me, You create all the time amazing treasures for the whole world to enjoy but I think I enjoy them the most, You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen and I am so thankful that your beautiful eye gene got passed on so I could see different versions of it in our four children, Your heart is just and fair always, You are a REAL dad- not always just full of fun and games but filled with wisdom and discipline as well. I love to see you driving in your bus because you are so tall and fit so well and I know the REAL reason why you drive a VW. You cook, You fix and You love to do these things which makes me love you more. Your capacity to retain knowledge is something that I not only love but also appreciate because I feel like I am walking around with a half a brain sometimes so I am your compass your are my brain :)

So much more that I hope you know already but on this day that you came into the world it became a much better place and all that other mushy Hallmark crap that you hate but I love.

I love YOU more!!!

2 comments:

Jen in Budapest said...

Awesome tribute to his life.

I loved your very last line too...all that Hallmark crap...You know, having words of affirmation as your primary love language, it makes sense!!

Love you sis.

No(dot dot)el said...

tis true they are , they are not his for surwa but i made sure to speak his language later. :)

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx