Saturday, June 30, 2007

Some wisdom from Solomon


So yesterday, we are driving home from a very busy day at the pool and spending the night with gramma when my son says this, so randomly,"MOM, I am going to be a telemarketer when I grow up"After I compose myself from laughing so hard I blew snot out my nose, I say,"Oh yeah, what's a telemarketer Sol?""It's when you call people all the time and they hang up on you"Pretty interesting the mind of a 5 year old boy. Don't know why but I guess that sounds like fun to him.

3 comments:

shontell said...

EEEW. No(dot dot) el is gross!! lol. Great times though, when your kids make you laugh so hard unexpectedly.

digapigmy said...

i used to do that. i'll give him some pointers when he gets older.

moses said...

yes, he is a boy of wit and sarcasm

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx