Thursday, August 11, 2005

SON follower


So I finally figured this bloggin stuff out. At first I was just a wanderer roamin through the streets or various other blogs, and then when I started to get pieved by others comments I thought I might throw my two-cents worth in.


(Where do phrases like that come from?) Two-cents worth? Hmm....


Anyway, I have thouroughly enjoyed everyone else's  insight and hopefully in the future I will have thoughts worth bloggin about.


One final thought, my favorite flower is the sunflower. Has been for years(even before it was so trendy) anyway I just found out few years ago that a true sunflower will follow the sun through out the day until it goes down. 
Did you know that about sun flowers?
Well, I want to be a SON follower. 
Keepin my eyes on Him thats what I am all about.

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx