Sunday, September 07, 2008

LOVE / HATE

I love the feeling of taking off fake fingernails and feeling my fingertips again.
I hate the feeling of being too full and eating until it hurts.
I love the feeling of my body after Yoga and not necessarily during it.
I hate the feeling of sticking my hand down the sink to unstick the garbage disposal.
I love the feeling of my dogs soft ears and their dusty, not stinky smell.
I hate the feeling of being anxious over homework unfinished.
I love the feeling of getting in my comfy jammies at the end of the day.
I hate the feeling of waking up only to feel like you just fell asleep.
I love the feeling of my children's arms wrapped around my waist.
I hate the feeling of my waist that has been expanding.
I love the feeling of being older in that I am no longer striving for as much.
I hate the feeling of being older especially the way my knee feels from being bent for too long.

I have more loves and hates but that is all I can think of for now.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I love your love/hate list.

I hate that it came to an end so quickly.

:)

No(dot dot)el said...

jeni- I will have to think of some more.
i love that you love my list as well.
i hate that i didn't have any more ideas for ya at that time.

Jen in Budapest said...

this was really cool, Noel. I too love your love/hate list. Made me smile :D

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx