Monday, March 26, 2007

Wow, that went by fast


My break is over and it's back to hitting the books for me. Boo-hoo!! I can't believe I actually inflicted this upon myself. Ya know, when you cause something to happen yourself you really can't complain to much about it ...which I am not complaining that I get to go back to school I am just saying that my break went by way too fast. I don't think I will be taking summer school although.... I have to say that the idea of getting done a little bit sooner is really tempting now that the end is so clearly in sight(at least at TMCC)

Oh yeah, I also finished reading the Velvet Elvis book over my break and I give it a5 *****+ rating. A must read for all human beings who are faith seekers. Truly if you regret reading it afterward you can come hunt me down and .....force me to eat seafood(which I hate and may barf on you afterward but still I will eat it if you don't learn something interesting from this book).

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx