Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I have decided....

that I really enjoy children. I think that this is not a new decision but one that I have decided upon again after a fun filled week of kids, kids, and more kids.
Of course I am a bit partial to my own but I really and truly enjoy other peoples children as well. SO so so many stories rolling around in my brain from this weeks events but I think I only have time for a few.
One of my favs was when worship was done on one of the days and the kids favorite song "Milk" didn't get played I heard several of the youngsters shout out, "That's it!" Ha ha ha!! That just made me laugh. Sorry, if that's not funny to you all, but it was to me.
Another story fresh off the press today was from Dylan when asked what his favorite part of camp was he said, "I weally liked the water balloons, that's why today I am going to get a weally big balloon to get everyone wet."
Little Jonah crying cause he just couldn't get his camp photo to fit inside the popsicle stick picture frame. Karina asking if I could help her with her picture frame and then everytime I tried she let me know very nicely that I wasn't doing it right. Baby Samuel falling asleep amidst all the noise. Isaiah and Addison becoming the best of friends so long as he stays away from her playdoh knife. Tressa so sad and asking , "Where did all my friends go?"
What a blessing to be a part of such a fun filled week. Thanks again to everyone (the Village)who helped made this week so much fun.

5 comments:

digapigmy said...

i'm glad God made people like you. after kids camp i am always so thankful that i don't work in kidland, that camp is another year away, etc., etc.

kids under 12 scare me in large numbers

lost said...

Karina asking if I could help her with her picture frame and then everytime I tried she let me know very nicely that I wasn't doing it right.

This is my kid, except for the "very nicely" part.

Kids bring youth to us all!

TimmyMac said...

You truly have a gift with children and we appreciate that you are willing to bless us with it. Thank you!

No(dot dot)el said...

brent- for real kids under 12 in large numbers scare you?? i am the most comfortable in a room full of them.
tasha- i know that is you to a T. she was even just as cute as you are.
tim- thanks, i think that they bless me more though.

Jen's World said...

It's true, you do love kids and you're good with them too, sis. Like motha like daughta. Your chillin's are so beautiful by the way. I just can't believe they keep growing up...boo hoo.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx