Monday, November 28, 2005

A bit deep for me

"I can't wait to figure out what's wrong with me so I can say this is the way that I used to be. There's no substitute for time , or for the sadness" john mayer
"You're blessed when you're content with just who you are-no more, no less. That's the moment you find yourselves proud owners of everything that can't be bought. You're blessed when youv'e worked up a good appetite for God. He's food and drink in the best meal you'll ever eat." Matt.5:5-6 MSG
"God blesses those who are humble, for they will inherit the whole earth. God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice/righteousness, for they will be satisfied. " Matt. 5:5-6 NLT
Realizing who I am (what's wrong with me) and finding freedom in the love of Christ. Can't get back the time that I wasn't hungry and thirsty for the heart of Jesus but I can work up a good appetite for it now and be content in that. Seeing again how much He loves me gives me hope for the future, gives me life.
"You can't build a house of leaves and live like it's an evergreen. It's just a season thing. It's just this thing the seasons do. And you can't love too much one part of it, you can't love too much one part of it" john mayer
Trying to be content in the seasons of life is key for me right now. Enjoying the simple things and remembering that I can't hold on to the past or look too far into the future but enjoy the moments as they come, however they present themselves. Life is about changing and growing two things that once I've done them it's not that hard, but in the midst of it I don't like them all that much. Change and growth are good it is just very painful for me. Don't know why, maybe cause ,a creature of habit I am, but what if your habits are not so good??
These are my thoughts for the day. A lil bit deep for me but deep is good right??

1 comment:

TimmyMac said...

Noel, one of the many things I admire about you is your ability to reflect.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx