Saturday, June 15, 2013

THE GRAND OPENING


Today is the day.
The day they've been talking about.
The day they've been dreaming about.
The day they jump in and change the world one art piece at a time. 




There have been countless phone calls.
There have been so many, many texts.
There have been tattoo conventions.


There has been laughter
There have been prayers
There has been planning and prepping.
There has even been mopping.


There has been blood, sweat, and tears.

(Mostly sweat, not a lot of blood, and TEARS OF JOY)

All for this moment.



What an EVENT
RENO NEVADA
Please come in and support the arts ;)

945 West Moana Lane - Phone 775-209-1612

4 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

OK. Tell me more! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

No(dot dot)el said...

Hey There Marci... I do need to tell more about this whole adventure, but for now the short version is that we have ventured into partnering with a friend in opening a tattoo/art studio in reno nv. and we are moving back to nv from washington. A huge leap of faith!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

I am SO far behind in blogs lately, but I did see your posts about the grand opening. How exciting for you? If I lived out your way, I might even be tempted to visit the place!! I have none...but seriously wanting a special one. Not sure if I'll get up the courage to do it though. I might have to come visit you guys! ;)

No(dot dot)el said...

@Sarah- I know the feeling. Thank you. We are very excited. I have been thinking of you lots despite not keeping up to date with the blogs. I have been praying for comfort and strength and the ability to grieve entirely. What a beautiful tribute to Peyton that a piece of body art would be, and I really would LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you face to face sweet friend.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx