Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who,What, When, Where, and How ?




I don't know what happened, but suddenly I turned around a corner and my oldest daughter is in Jr. High, and she is making social engagements left and right.
Don't get me wrong, I am happy that she is a well adjusted pre-teen who has a lot of great friends. I just want to know when I signed up for more taxi-cab hours? And HOW she got to be so grown-up-ish already?

I don't know when I realized how great, I mean truly great my husband is, but it must have been between now and the last 16 years that I realized just how fortunate I am. He is a man of substantial character and although I know he would say many if not most of his good qualities come from knowing God somewhere in there is a man who chooses God above all things and for that I am grateful.


I am really not sure who taught my daughter Chloe to be so clean but she has got this department in life DOWN. I mean I am learning from her every day better ways to organize and beautify life. She is such a God-send to me in this very busy, very messy family. I truly treasure her for more reasons of course than just this but this one is what I am thinking about right now as I sit and type.



I am not exactly sure how I feel about the fact that my oldest son has a birthday coming up that will mark the last year of his life when he is just a single-digit child. I mean I think that Solomon is really going to enjoy his 9th year of life, it's just that I can't hardly believe that the little boy who made his way into the world with such gusto is now going to be embarking on double digits soon.



And then there is Zed. Well, I could say enough said about Zed and not only would that rhyme but those of you who know him would know that there is just so much that could be said about Zed! WHERE did I get him?



So that takes care of the who, what, where, when, and how of my life right now.

Just in case you were wondering.

Now it's your turn?

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx