Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Arriving in Italy














The night we arrived in Italy there was a beautiful full moon. Can you guess what song we sung alot that night? "When the moon hits your eye like a pizza pie, that's amore" At this point in my life I now need to dream bigger because this was a very big dream come true for me and I feel so blessed to have been given this gift at such a young age. My all time favorite picture is of the sun going down in Italy but I couldn't get it to be placed the right way on here so I will have to have my hubby help me with that later. There are so many pictures forever lodged in my brain as well as in my camera of the day I prayed would be the longest day of my life, in a good way. It was one very long day the next day, and I feel as though I spent a week there even though I was only given 24 hours.
I will be back, Lord willing.



1 comment:

Erica said...

Those pictures are amazing. I loved our time in Italy. Glad you had a great time

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx