Monday, December 11, 2006

Last English Essay

I finished my last English essay this evening titled , "The Importance of Preschool" and although it is much less controversial than my first attempt at writing on Same Sex marriage it is soooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Not at all an argument really and I am wondering if my teacher is going to catch on to the fact that I don't really like to argue.
It's really lame even by my standards and so I revisited the old paper and I am wondering if it would be against college English protocol to turn them both in?? What do ya think ??

2 comments:

Jen's World said...

SOOO amazing. Not only is she the wife and mama of a growing family, but she finds time to write two papers? Who are you? I doubt it's lame and plus although it might not be too controversial, I'm sure it would cause arguments for a few moms who really just don't believe in it...

No(dot dot)el said...

ahh shucks, i decided to just stick with the preschool one and she said i was all done . don't have to go on thrusday cause all my work was in. yipee!!

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx