Wednesday, August 16, 2006

God is good

I am very thankful this morning for God's faithfulness to me .
He provides for my every need .
He loves me in ways that I cannot even begin to explain.
He teaches me better than anyone or anything.
His love never leaves, never grows faint, never changes.
I don't have to do anything at all to recieve all of His blessings .
When He gives He doesn't expect anything in return but is happy when I notice that it is Him who has given .
I am thankful for the family that He has placed me in and the friends that He has surrounded me with.
I am comforted to know that no matter what lies ahead He will be with me to help me, to guide me.
I am honored that I get to serve Him.
He alone is worthy.
"What a God! His road stretches straight and smooth. Every God direction is road - tested. Everyone who runs toward Him makes it. Is there any god like God?" Psalm 18:30-31 MSG

3 comments:

TimmyMac said...

Good stuff. I especially liked, "Everyone who runs toward him makes it."

Jeni said...

Thanks for that. It was much needed!

No(dot dot)el said...

t pluck- me too
jeni- thankful for you.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx