Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New Book

So, my new book that I was all excited about the other day, that I blogged about with all the quotes and what not.... well, let's just say this one might take me a while. Those old dead guys man are they wordy.
It's very good and I am only in chapter 5 but this is one of those books that you have to take frequent intermissions or otherwise your forehead begins to hurt from the quizical look permanetly there while reading. Maybe that 's just me and no one else has ever had this experience while reading old dead guys books.
If so then just disregard this blog all together, if not and you know what I am talking about feel free to comment so that I don't feel so slow.

4 comments:

JayBird said...

yeah, i can relate, noel. when i read spurgeon's "lectures to my students", i had to re-read quite a bit. i feel your pain. :>)

georgia said...

I've been reading Os Guiness. I don't think he's dead, but I usually make about 2-3 pages a day and then go on to lighter stuff. But what he says is really good.... :)

TimmyMac said...

It took me forever to get through Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan. I hope I'm not that wordy when I'm dead!

shontell said...

LOL...SORRY...pilgrim's progress. giggle. i am sure it is a wordy read. i dont remember any of it, but my mom read it to me a lot as a kid.

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx