Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Goodnight Dear Void



Y a w n...

I haven't been up this early in quite some time.
I woke with so much on my mind and you beloved reader were the remedy.

Sometimes it just feels good to put things out there in the void that is known as the internet.

It reminds of me of You've Got Mail when Kathleen Kelly says, "I don't really want an answer... I Just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So goodnight dear void"  

That was back in the day when inter-webs were so brand new and you literally did put your thoughts out there in the void of the world wide web.

Now we have places, homes, 
appropriate social media boxes to put these thoughts or pictures in.

You've got twitter for an ever so brief thought.
Instagram for the quick pic on the go of your life.
Facebook that's just like one big party 24/7.
And of course Blogspot where I have spent a good portion of my life speaking to you beloved reader. 
Did you know that my blog will be 10 years old this August?
It's true.
That's a lot of conversations,story telling, and random thoughts that I've had with you beloved reader.

I bet by now you might be wondering what woke me up around 4a.m.?
I'm kind of wondering the same thing myself.
It started I think with a bad day at work and then my mind just wouldn't, couldn't shut off.

Do you ever have early mornings like this?
Maybe you are having one right now with me.
If so thanks for keeping me company.

I have no real point or moral to this story/blog ...
just wanted to say that I'm glad you are here, oh and I wanted to share that awesome picture with you. 
I took that on my Instagram
Shhh.... don't tell Blogspot,
 but I tend to spend more time over there now. 

Goodnight... or actually Good Morning dear void.
Thanks for listening. 

1 comment:

No(dot dot)el said...

Kathleen Kelly

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx