Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Maybe that's Better

I ask you, 
Is there anything better than coming home after a day at the beach, and taking a shower, and then lathering up in coconut lotion?



Maybe seeing cousins play all day at the beach, and then when they finally do take a breather hearing them talk about the Trinity and all things Spiritual.

Maybe that's better.



Maybe hearing the youngest cousin say the oldest cousins name for the first time, and feeling like time is standing still for just a moment.

Maybe that's better.



Maybe sharing a treasured memory with your children and family that brings you back to another treasured memory of where it ALL began.

Maybe that's better.



Maybe remembering a moment in time when you were young, and so very much in love, reminds you that although you are no longer young you are still so very much IN LOVE.

Maybe that's better.


Maybe this and so much more makes you feel grateful beyond compare to be where you are, with who you are with, doing what you are doing. 

And this is a far better joy than any bottle of coconut lotion could ever produce.
Although I gotta say, I'm feeling sun kissed and happy right about now ;)
AND
I really do hope you are too!



4 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Another lovely post! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Ben said...

I like the beach. I even like going to the beach, I think. If Jessica had it her way, we'd go a lot more than we do...but come to think of it, she does go more than I do. Maybe it's the coconut lotion.

No(dot dot)el said...

@ Marci- thank you
@ Ben- Yea, I like the beach too, getting up there with a ton of lils in tow that is the challenge. But once you are there it is medicinal, at least that's the way it feels to me.

No(dot dot)el said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx