Friday, October 12, 2007

I apologize in advance for this.....




REDSOX PRAYER


Our Father, who art at Fenway...Baseball be thy game.TheyKingdom come,Playoffs need to be won,On Earth, then on to the Cask 'n' Flagon.Give us this day, a perfect Papi,And forgive us our losses,As we forgive those,Like Bill Buckner.And lead us not, into desperation,But deliver us from any losses.For thine is the Power,And the Glory,To beat the Indians,Forever and ever....the Yankees suck


A-men
I found these to be quite humorous and thought I would share. Wow, SOME fans are so radical.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Noel,
I never knew you were such a fan. I'll cheer a little louder for them ;)

No(dot dot)el said...

yeah well, what can i say...i do enjoy a good game every now and then and please do cheer louder for them hee hee :)

Jeni said...

Sorry, if they were playing any other team (except the White Sox of course) I'd probably cheer for them... But I have been an Indian's fan since I was about ten for no apparent reason...

Maybe next year...

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx