Friday, September 09, 2011

Ciao Bella Summer 2011

Although my favorite season is right around the corner, I am sad to say goodbye to this summer.

Here in Seattle it feels as if the summer is just getting started because the weather has finally got the memo that summer generally means warm and sunny.

Maybe I am so nostalgic about this summer coming to an end because the very special event of my sisters wedding took place June 25, 2011.

Or maybe I am sad to see it go because it means that now a new school year has begun for my kids, and that means they are getting older, and that therefore means I am getting older.

What ever the reason this was an amazing summer and I am so grateful for all the fantastic memories that were made.


I am looking forward to the year ahead. I hope as you are saying goodbye to summer you are feeling the same way, grateful for the summers memories and excited about the new year.

No comments:

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx