Sunday, December 09, 2007

A dream come true

This weekend a dream came true for me. I was able to go see my most favorite female vocalist of all time in a show that I never thought I would be able to get into. I cried 3 times throughout the show because I felt so grateful for the life that I live. What an amazingly good life. Gratitude and contentment have been overwhelming my emotions lately. Literally, I have had moments of so much thankfulness in my heart to God that I start to cry. Not just for big events like this one but also for small ones like watching my niece fall asleep on my dad's chest, or seeing my dogs give each other kisses, or staring at my beautiful husband and children.
Life is amazing. God IS really good ALL the time.

1 comment:

Erica said...

glad you had fun, Noel. Did the singer really nail all those high notes and break glass? ;)

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx