Saturday, September 01, 2012

Random Saturday Night Letters

Dear Summer 2012,

I will miss you.
You were relaxing, mellow, and warm just the way a summer should be.
With 41 dry days recorded here in the Seattle area, you were record breaking and 
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dear MY Giant,
Could you please refrain from answering business calls when we are on a date.
The world will go on if you don't answer, I promise.
I love you and You're HOT!

Dear Bella,
Could you please remember to not get any cuter, and naughtier at the same time.
I really don't understand how this is possible, but somehow you have managed to dupe us all these past six years. Also is it really true that you need sunscreen while you are laying out like this?


Dear Blog Link Ups
I am sorry I have failed you.
I will try to stay more consistent in the future.
Please, don't quit me.
Dear Flowers that grow along the road side,
There are no words to describe to you
how grateful this native born desert girl is grateful
for you. You fill my heart with joy, my life with pleasure.

Dear Blackberries,
Do you even know how happy I am that I can walk outside my front door, on any given Saturday morning and put YOU in my pancakes.
Nom. Nom.
Dear Butterfly,
You landed on my hat the other day while I was just sitting there enjoying another beach day. 
You made me think of my favorite movie,
You've Got Mail.
Hat+Butterfly= Quote From My Favorite Movie.

Dear Fab 4, 
You are growing up way too fast.
Please stop that.
Thanks for still indulging your mother in silly games like "Who can blow the biggest bubble?"
And I LOVE YOU.


5 comments:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Cute post. Wow, 41 days of dry in Seattle?! That's crazy. So jealous about the blackberries. happy weekend, friend!

The Mommist said...

Those are seriously cute photos. You have a very beautiful family. :-)

Come join my blog hop! :-)

Anna said...

Lovely post!

We actually watched You've Got Mail last night. I have to watch it at least once a year! :)

No(dot dot)el said...

Thank you Alyson, Mommist, and Anna.

Erin said...

Ok first of all dang . . . what have I missed?! Your space is all new looking and stuff. LOVE it!

I just wish that the summer could slow down and last longer. Sounds like you had such a nice summer. I'm happy for you <3

Blog design ©2012 Design by Alyx