Monday, July 12, 2010
Isaiah’s List for His 6th Birthday Party
“First the funnest things go first, okay Mom”
1. Throw pies at each other.
2. Next....We are going to do present sharing. Where everyone gets a present from each other. This is after cake
3. Next... Oh wait I forgot dinner, which we will have pizza I think.
4. Next... A big wedding cake
5. AND NEXT... GO SURFING!! and then a lemon sign. (I think he means a lemonade sign for a Lemonade Stand)
6. And then we are all going to make a ramp which the green the car can go up on and then jump with the green car on the ramp.
7. And then... bowling
8. AND then... I think for one of my presents I will let Dad have the day OFF!!”
(This list was made 2 months ago when Mo was working everyday, now Isaiah would like to make an addendum.)
9. Mom should have the day off.
“Okay On the back let’s “vite” invite the people. It is going to be an (A) (B) pattern. First I choose then you choose.”
(A) Mike and Amoure
(B) John V.
(A) Jentry and Joe
and then he got really close and with big eyes whispered... THEN we could invite INDIANS!!
(B) Andrew and Renata also Big Isaiah and his family
(A)Jonathan from my school
(B) Baby Vinnie and his mom and dad
***I COULD NOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP IF I TRIED!!! MAN OH MAN HOW I LOVE 5 YEAR OLDS. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT A 5 YEAR OLD IN MY HOUSE?